Terms & Conditions
Full refund if cancelled more than 72 hours prior to a scheduled trip.
50% refund if cancelled more than 48 hours prior to a scheduled trip.
No refund if cancelled less than 48 hours prior to a scheduled trip.
CARD ON FILE:
In order to reserve a vehicle and make a booking, Client must authorize OC Breeze Vip Service to keep a credit or debit card on file. Payment will be processed through agreed terms of either a combination of debit/credit card charges, cash, or other previously agreed on methods of payment. Overtime charges, additional service fees, damages/cleaning fees, special add-on requests or any other fees related to the transportation service will be billed either before or after the trip. Client agrees to OC Breeze Vip Service policies on fees and authorizes OC Breeze Vip Service to charge the original card on file after the ride for any remaining balances or unpaid fees including gratuity.
Payments for reservations are fully refundable as long as the cancellation is made by the customer via text, call, or email 7 days prior to the trip’s arranged pick-up time and confirmed to be cancelled with a representative. Any cancellations that are made within the 7 days of the pick-up time may be subject to fees such as cancellation fees, special request fees, or adjustment fees; these fees are nonrefundable. OC Breeze Vip Service are nonrefundable after its completion and will only be provided under special circumstances. OC Breeze Vip Service reserves the right to process or refuse refunds in accordance with Standard Rental Agreement terms and company policies. OC Breeze Vip Service is not liable in the event of a vehicle’s mechanical breakdown prior to or while on charter, in which the ride service cannot be performed or is delayed. If this occurs, OC Breeze Vip Service will do its best to provide customers with alternative transportation.
- This Contract is legally binding document. Client hereby verifies that the pick-up date, times, number of passengers and billing information are correctly stated on the reservation confirmation.
- Airport Pick up Policy: Additional charges may incur for waiting time after arriving flights. For domestic arrivals, the grace period is 30 minutes and for international arrivals 60 minutes . After grace period is over, there is an extra $20 charge for every 30 minutes of waiting time for sedans. Waiting fee will be billed in half hour increments.-No Exceptions. For all arriving flights, upon arrival please go directly to the baggage claim area and retrieve your luggage, after you have received your luggage please call us and tell us your exact location. If contact is not made to our office 1 1⁄2 hours after the flight lands, Than a No show fee of the full rate will be applied to the credit card on file. To avoid a no-show fee please do not leave the airport before calling the office for assistance. The number is: 949-800-5088
- A. Sedan Cancellation Policy: We understand your travel plans may change and other circumstances may arise. With that in mind, OC BREEZE VIP SERVICE Transportation has a very simple cancellation policy for local sedan transfers (San Diego area). Just give us 4 hours notice within our business hours prior to your pickup time and we will give you a full refund We will not refund payment if cancelled with less than 4 hours notice prior to pickup time or in the event of a no-show. For all pickups and drop offs outside San Diego County such as Los Angeles, Irvine etc. and charter hourly rentals, we require 24 hours notice for cancellations. Our business hours are Monday-Sunday, 03.00am to 12.00am. . Refunds normally show up on your account within 2 business days depending upon the credit card and issuing bank. B. Limousine/Sprinter/ Bus Cancellation Policy: Client understands that if he/she chooses to cancel the booking within 14 days of the service date, regardless of the reason, including illness, death of family/friend or personal emergencies, he/she will be assessed a cancellation fee of no less than 25% of the of the “Total Due” as listed on Client’s booking confirmation. Should the Client cancel within 72 hours of the service date and time, the same applies, but 100% of the “Total Due” as listed on Client’s booking confirmation will be payable. Deposits will be subtracted from the “Total Due” prior to processing payment. Switching of Dates, and/or downsizing are considered cancellations and therefore fall under the same conditions.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent &/or client refuses a replacement vehicle, no refund is due. If no replacement vehicle is available, refund shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client. In case of an emergency, the Company may sub contract the rental to another limousine service.
- Extra stops are a minimum charge of $10.00 depending on mileage and the type of vehicle-This includes restroom stops. We also charge for unexpected waiting time. Airport clients are given 30 minutes for domestic arrivals and 60 minutes for international arrivals to locate luggage and contact office. Flat rate trips are given 10 min. to load and depart. All concerts are given 10 min. to locate vehicle. After these time limits a waiting fee will be assessed ranging from $40-$125 per hour there after depending on which vehicle you have reserved. Waiting fee and over time will be billed in 30 minutes increments at the standard hourly rate of the vehicle.
- OC BREEZE VIP SERVICE Transportation shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup or drop-off information, and any situation beyond our control.
- There will be $20 charge for sedan pick-ups between 11.45pm-03:45am. (Midnight Fee).
- The rate is subject to change based on any services that you specifically request such as Meet and Greet, wait time, stops, tolls, parking, and any other misc. fees that may apply that have not already been included above.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 200.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation/vomit/excessive cleaning fee is 300.00 per incident. Lost/damaged/broken decanter fee is $100.00, glass $15.00.
- Smoking or eating is not allowed in our vehicles. No illegal drugs of any kind will be allowed in the vehicle. Customers/passengers will be fined at owner’s discretion with a minimum fine of $500 and will be subject to lawful action. The chauffeur may terminate the contract without refund if at any time he or she deems anyone in the client’s party to be engaging in illegal activity, acting rude or unruly or damaging the vehicle.
- Customer hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Men In Black Transportation, its agents, employees and representatives from and for any and all claims relating to lost/damaged luggage and personal property. OC BREEZE VIP SERVICE Transportation absolutely not responsible for articles left in the limousine
- Vehicles are sold and /or updated at the discretion of management. Vehicle requests are not guaranteed.
- The Company is authorized to process the Client’s credit card, or credit card attached to the booking for overages, and/or damages without further consent from the Client.
- The Company can provide car seat up on customer’s request for an additional fee. It is customer’s responsibility to install the car seat properly and the Client hereby waives any and all claims against the Company, its agents or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages.
- The Client hereby waives any and all claims against the Company, its agents or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages, to Client’s person or property from whatever cause. In addition, Client waives any right of subrogation with regard to the same.
- Customer acknowledges the receipt of Reservation Agreement and Reservation/Cancellation Policy. By submitting a reservation you agree that 1. you are requesting the services listed above, 2. that you are authorizing OC BREEZE VIP SERVICE Transportation to charge received card and 3. that you received a copy of Reservation Agreement and Cancellation Policy.
- Customer hereby indemnifies and holds harmless OC BREEZE VIP SERVICE Transportation, its agents, employees and representatives from and for any and all claims relating to lost/damaged luggage and personal property. OC Breeze Vip Service absolutely not responsible for articles left in the vehicles